Your Child Can
Begin Playing Songs On Guitar in Less Than 10 Minutes Using The Guitar Tots
Suitable for Electric, Classical
& Acoustic Guitar
GUITAR TOTS - BOOK 1
Complete Beginners (3 to 9 years)
Guitar Tots Book 1 - Lessons For Young
Lesson Book & Online Video Lessons
- Specially designed lessons for children aged 3-9 years
- No musical knowledge required
- Fully illustrated with pictures that kids love
- Easy to follow lesson book with no musical score
- Sing-a-long video lessons which kids learn in no time!
- Includes online Child Safe video lessons directly to your
laptop, tablet and mobile
- Educational stories, games and interactive sheets
- Learn to sing and play 12 popular nursery rhymes
- Countless hours of fun and priceless early learning
Includes secure online
video lessons without any Youtube adverts, creating a safe
environment for children!
"Young Guitarists? This is a must..."
"My Granddaughter couldn't wait to get started. Being a musician
myself, this has to be the best starter package for young people I've
seen. Easy to follow, keeps her interested, and I'm sure will develop
The biggest thing in young starters, is keeping them interested, this
does just that.
Well done, and Thank you."
Julian - UK
5 Star Amazon Review >>
The very best start
Guitar Tots is a unique
learning tool to enable children as young as 3 years old to
If your child is aged 7 years or above then maybe also check out Book 2 here >>
Book 1 comprises of a colourful, child-friendly lesson book
packed with sing-a-long nursery rhymes. Also included are online video
lessons, interactive games, reward stickers and giant colouring sheets.
Each note or chord has a character, such as Barry Bee for B
or Chelsea Cat for C and fingers are colour-coded, so
your child does not need to be able to read or write before they can
learn a tune.
Even when children are colouring in the character sheets they will
pick up on the musical concept.
Visual close-ups of hands correctly positioned on guitar chords
playing the tunes are clearly shown in the lesson book along with
online lessons without any annoying adverts found in apps or on
YouTube that can be harmful to your child.
Just read the reviews...
glad I found this..."
"Having called several local guitar teachers in my area I was unable to
find anyone who would teach my 4 year old because they said she was too
young, so finding your course online was a welcome surprise. My
daughter is really enjoying the lessons and already knows all the
strings and is strumming along to the songs whilst singing (rather
loudly) to her iPad as I email. Thank you."
Nathalie W - England
More about Guitar Tots:
Meet the Guitar
These fun cartoon characters
will help to teach your child how to play guitar and learn about music,
timing and rhythm. Your child may not even be old enough to say their
ABC's but they will remember these 8 new friends in an instant.
lessons thank you..."
"My kids are really enjoying it and there's lots for them to do. Hope
you don't mind but I made a few copies of their favorite character
'Chelsea Cat' because they love colouring her in:) They both can now
play 3 chords too!"
Pam - Ontario, Canada
the delight YOUR child will feel when they can
play & sing these 12 nursery rhymes:
- If you're happy and you know it
- Old Macdonald
- Twinkle Twinkle little star
- She'll be coming round the mountain
- Yankee Doodle
- There were ten in the bed
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 once I caught a fish alive
- Baa baa black sheep
- The animals went in two by two
- Drunken sailor
- London Bridge
- Three Blind Mice
What are the benefits to your
Young kids love interaction and are also
amazing at learning, especially if they are enjoying themselves in the
- Early learning education (a head start on other children)
- Popularity (guitar is a very cool
thing to play)
- Improved memory
- Music, rhythm & timing
- A life-long skill that one day they will thank you for!
What are the benefits to you...
- Affordability - Guitar Tots costs you approximately the price of
ONE lesson with a guitar teacher
- Interactive time with your child
- Time management - Lessons in your own home
- A guitar teacher in your home 24/7,
365 days of the year
- A perfect activity for those rainy days
- You'll be providing your child with
essential life skills at an early age to succeed in music
- Educational - Yes, if you want to then grab a guitar and you will
learn from these lessons too!
Who is Guitar Tots for...
- Children aged 3+
- Great for children with Dyslexia or
- Mums and Dads
- Aunts & Uncles - Guitar Tots makes a great present for your
niece or nephew
- Guitar Teachers who want a
ready-made course for their younger students
- Schools & Nurseries
Perfect for young children...
"I was looking for lessons for a 7 year old and liked the fact that
this uses pictures as a teaching method and not just letters. It struck
me as a good idea, it looked fun, seemed a bit different so I thought
I'd give it a try.
The lessons in the book are very easy to follow especially when
combined with the videos using our iPad which is very useful.
So far it's hard to find a fault and I can see this getting many years
of use. It's nice to have the house filled with music.
Very good value and I'm pleased with my purchase."
Miss. S. - UK
Acknowledged by The British Library
The Guitar Tots course is the most complete learning package
available for children...
"Yes! I Want To
Give My Child The Best Start In Learning Guitar."
Guitar Tots paperback book &
Here's what you get:
- Guitar Tots - paperback lesson book (40 pages)
- 14 Sing & Play lessons
- INCLUDES online Child Safe video lessons (laptop,
tablet & mobile)
- 24 colouring sheets
- Giant chord sheets
- Easy introduction to guitar video lesson
- Specially written stories & games
- Reward stickers
- A free plectrum
- Email support
- Regular free updates
Get the complete package delivered to your door.
'MAD MARCH' SPECIAL OFFER. ENDS
31st MARCH 2020.
DO NOT MISS OUT!
'ONE OFF' PAYMENT!
The complete package - Lesson book & online lessons
Secure Payment: MOBILE - TABLET
*No Paypal account required.
SPECIAL OFFER! - FREE UK
deliver First Class Post FREE in the UK until Midnight 31st
Click Here >>
We take your internet security very seriously which is why we only
use Paypal secure payments or Amazon to process your order.
Your Purchase is 100% RISK FREE
Because we are so sure that the Guitar Tots method is the best
available - anywhere! - we can happily offer you a full, unconditional
100% refund if you and your child are not delighted with what you
receive. Just email us within 60 days stating that you want your money
back at email@example.com and we will refund you the full cost, no
questions asked AND - you get to keep the course.